Floors are Expensive! Protect Your Investment with Salt Eater Salt and Ice Melt Remover!
Neutralize Salt/Ice Melt and Rinse in ONE Step!
Salt and ice melters use a chemical reaction to create heat to melt snow and ice. This reaction can also destroy a great looking floor finish.
Plus tracked-in salt and slush can dull or scratch your floors, damage carpet and make pets sick if ingested.
Why You Need Salt Eater:
- Stops ice melter from trying to "work" on your floor or carpet.
- Eliminates salt residue, white film and hard water deposits left behind by all types of ice melters.
- Cleans up tracked-in salt and prevents crystals from damaging vinyl entry ways, sealed wood floors, floor mats and resilient tiles.
- Salt Eater is a powerful salt remover and ice melt remover using chelating agents to suspend the salt and chloride in a solution and remove them from your floor or mat.
- Concentrated formula is designed to leave a balanced, neutral pH on your floors.
- Salt Eater removes ice melt and salt to create a pet-friendly environment - salt residue can dry paws, burn skin, and upset digestive systems.
- For commercial use mix at a ratio of 1 part Salt Eater to 16 parts warm water in a mop bucket.
- For home use or smaller jobs, Salt Eater works great in refillable microfiber mop systems. Mix at a ratio of 1 part Salt Eater to 16 parts warm water and pour in the mop reservoir.
- Lemon scent.
- Neutral pH.
- Concentrated formula.
- Available in:
- Gallons (#045004)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#045004C)
- Case of (12) Quarts (#045012C)