15% Phosphoric Acid-based cleaner is a great alternative to Hydrochloric Acid formulations.
What Makes SG-15 Porcelain & Tile Cleaner Special?:
- Mild acid power without excessive fumes.
- Power to clean tile, metal and porcelain surfaces deeply and safely.
- Thick formula clings to all vertical surfaces for increased cleaning power.
- Pleasant scent leaves areas smelling clean and fresh.
- Works well on ceramic tile, shower stalls, stainless steel fountains, toilets, urinals, and swimming pool walls and tile.
- Ideal for use in hard water areas, or other areas where lime scale, calcium salts, and other deposits exist.
- Detergents and other wetting agents are especially effective on soap scum, dirt, and light oils found on sinks and around bathroom fixtures.
- Use where Hydrochloric Acid formulations cannot be used.
- Flush toilet or urinal before using.
- Apply 2-3 oz. to inside of bowl or urinal.
- Swab with bowl brush.
- Clean area under rim.
- Flush to rinse.
- Repeat if stubborn stains reappear.
- Use in well ventilated areas on acid-safe surfaces. Do not mix with ammonia or bleach.
- Cherry almond scent.
- Thick, blue liquid.
- Flip-top, pour-spout, 1 qt. plastic bottles.
- Sold in case of 12 bottles.