Glo 64 is great for a variety of cleaning jobs. Works great on wood floors and cabinets.
Why Customers Love Glo 64:
- All-purpose, fast-acting cleaner.
- Gets floors clean and streak-free without disturbing their waxed shine.
- Eliminates the need for stripping and gives floors that “like new” look with a lot less effort.
- Cleans without disturbing the shine.
- Highly effective and low cost.
- Low viscosity, works well in hot or cold, hard or soft water.
- Use for damp mopping and top scrubbing.
- Prepare floors for recoating and rewaxing.
- Use in spray bottles to clean bright and enamel surfaces.
- Machine scrub floors with Glo 64 and one of Dura Wax's blue cleaning pads. Cleans the floor finish and leaves the base coat intact.
- Use 2 to 3 ounces per gallon of water when damp mopping.
- Use 2 ounces per gallon of water in automatic floor machines.
- Use 4 ounces per gallon of water for washing walls or heavier soils.
- Concentrated formula.
- Contains detergents, softeners, and wetting agents.
- Fresh, lemon scent.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#040301)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#040301C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#040305)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#040355)