Hog Heaven Marble Top Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats are great for Indoor Environments
Why Hog Heaven Marble Top Mats?:
- Closed cell Nitrile cushion provides long lasting comfort.
- Extra thick (.170 inch) PVC/rubber top ensures long life.
- Smooth diamond patterned top allows workers to pivot freely.
- Surface is easy to clean.
- Cushion is not glued on but is permanently molded to top, eliminating the possibility of delamination.
- Borders will not crack or curl.
- All Hog Heaven mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute as a high-traction mats.
- Recommended for use work stations, assembly lines, shipping lines and other areas where workers stand for extended periods.
- Not Recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
- PVC/Nitrile rubber top surface has 20% recycled content.
- Thickness: .170”
- Durometer: 90 Shore A
- Tensil: 1100 PSI
- Density: 5.5 to 7.5 lbx/ft3.
- Water Absorption: ASTM D 1667-.01 lb/sq ft maximum.
- Temperature Use:
- ASTM D 1056-Cold Crack:-20 degrees F.
- High: 200 Degrees intermittent exposure.
- Closed Cell Nitrile.
- Weight: 20.8 oz. per square yard.
- Pattern: Diamond.
- Total Mat Thickness: 5/8".
- Passes Flammability Standard DOC-FF-1-70.
- Coefficient of friction Top Surface: .6 Dry.
- Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.