Crete Seal Concrete Sealer. Aggressive Bite Under Wet Conditions! Superior Wear!
Why You'll Love Crete Seal:
- A sealer with superior adhesion under wet conditions.
- Minimal water absorption.
- Good gloss with excellent wear properties.
- Withstands weathering due to wet and slushy conditions.
- Eliminates concrete dusting.
- Resists water, whitening, or delaminating from the floor.
- Glossy, hard surface squeegees dry and is easy to sweep, mop, or clean.
- Seals concrete, stone, terrazzo, brick floors and poured floors.
- Before applying, clean and rinse completely, so floor is free of oil, grease and soil. Let floor dry completely.
- When floor is dry, apply an even coat of Crete Seal with a clean lambswool applicator, string mop or commercial finish applicator.
- Allow 30-40 minutes between coats. Dry time can vary due to temperature, humidity, and other conditions (cold concrete will lengthen dry time).
- Previously sealed or finished concrete: clean and dry a small test area. Apply a small amount of sealer to test for adhesion.
- We have found application works best with a mop.
- An all-acrylic, water-based sealer.
- Covers approximately 750 - 1,500 sq. ft. per gallon for first coat and 1,500 sq. ft. per gallon for second coat.
- Apply 2 coats for best results.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#148101)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#148101C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#148105)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#148155)
NOTE: FLOOR TEMPERATURE MUST BE ABOVE 55 degrees before applying.
NOTE: Do not pour any unused sealer back into the original container.