Tru-Seal Hard Floor Sealer/Undercoater is effortless to apply.
Why Use Tru-Seal?:
- A superior water emulsion acrylic sealer.
- Fills pores and smooths all surfaces.
- Levels and seals against the eroding action of harsh chemicals and damaging cleaners.
- Renews floors and brightens tile colors.
- Produces higher brilliance, sharper color and longer wear to all finished floors.
- Excellent undercoater.
- Greatly improves final finished gloss.
- Easy to apply and safe for all floors.
- Use on tile floors, vinyl and linoleum.
- For concrete, stone or brick we recommend FirehouseWP Sealer.
- How to use:
- NOTE: Use only on a completely stripped floor.
- Clean surface thoroughly.
- Remove all old wax, dirt, grease, etc., with Easy-Up or Punch stripper, a stripping pad, and floor machine.
- Rinse completely. Check that dust or powder is not left on surface.
- When floor is dry apply 1-2 coats of Tru-Seal with a finish mop.
- Allow 30-40 minutes between coats.
- Dry time can vary due to temperature, humidity, and other conditions.
- We recommend 2 or 3 coats of floor finish over the sealer for added protection and deep brilliant luster.
- Dries clear.
- All-acrylic, non-yellowing water emulsion sealer.
- Covers 500-1,000 sq. ft. /gallon on worn or porous floors; 1,500 sq. ft. /gallon on newer or smoother floors.
- We recommend 1 to 2 coats ONLY.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#012301)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#012301C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#012305)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#012355)
NOTE: Do not pour any unused sealer back into the original container.