Easy-Up Floor Stripper = Hassle Free Floor Stripping!
- Starts the stripping process on contact!
- Rinses easily; no ammonia.
- Quick and easy to use; takes the hassle out of stripping floors.
- Strips evenly; new finish lays down beautifully without blotching.
- Concentrated; use as much or as little as you need.
- Advanced formula quickly wets and penetrates through all floor finishes down to the sealer for complete stripping/lifting action.
- Mop-on vac-off stripper.
- Formulated to work great with Dura Wax brand Floor Finishes and other acrylic metal-interlocking finishes.
- Normal build-up of 2-3 coats of acrylic, metal-interlocking finish: dilute 1 part Easy-Up to 4 parts water.
- Heavy build-up: dilute 1 part Easy-Up to 2 parts water.
- Old, heat-set finishes and heavy-edge build-up: dilute 1 part Easy-Up to 1 part water.
- Auto Scrubber: dilution is the same as above.
- Double Pass Method: 1st pass - apply and scrub, wait 5-10 mins. 2nd pass - strip and pick-up, rinse well.
- Floor Machine Method: necessary only for seal removal or when extremely stubborn stripping conditions are encountered.
- Rinse floor thoroughly before refinishing.
- Always dilute with room temperature water.
- Apply solution and let soak 10-15 minutes.
- Vacuum up completely. Rinse with clear water; second rinse with Neutra-Rinse Floor Rinse.
- Contains amines, solvents, wetting agents, detergents, builders and water conditioners.
- When diluted 1:4, 1 gallon of solution strips between 500 and 700 sq. ft. of normal build-up.
- Lemon scented.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#030101)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#030101C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#030105)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#030155)
Note: Because of its strength use caution when working with Easy-Up.
- May cause bleeding or whitening of some old or inexpensive grades of tile or linoleum (usually reds and blacks).
- It is recommended to always test a small, inconspicuous area of the floor.