CityStrip Floor Stripper! Powerful with No Strong, Offensive Odors!
Formulated for Use in Populated Areas!
Lower pH than Comparable Strippers on the Market!
CityStrip Floor Stripper Advatanges:
- Fast removal of standard, metal-interlocked and "Green" finishes.
- Lower odor than standard strippers.
- High-speed power stripper.
- Effectively breaks the zinc cross-links of traditional floor finishes.
- Use it to strip the toughest acrylic polymer finishes and sealers.
- Low foaming, mixes easily and rinses well.
- Works on most types of tile and concrete.
- Works great with Dura Wax brand Floor Finishes.
- Low Odor makes CityStrip a Smart Choice in these environments:
- Schools and Education Facilities.
- Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Restaurants and food service facilities.
- Use room temperature water for dilution.
- Normal build-up of 2-3 coats of finish: dilute 1 part CityStrip to 4 parts water.
- Tough-to-strip floors with many coats or old finishes: dilute 1 part CityStrip to 2 parts water.
- Problem buildups: dilute 1 part CityStrip to 1 part water.
- Terrazzo, Marble and Acrylic floors: dilute 1 part CityStrip to 4 parts water.
- Concrete and Cement: dilute 1 part CityStrip to 3 parts water.
- Kitchen Area: dilute 1 part CityStrip to 5 parts water.
- Painted Surfaces (Oil Base): dilute 1 part CityStrip to 5 parts water.
- Rinse with clear water; second rinse with Neutra-Rinse Floor Rinse.
- One gallon at a 1:4 ratio strips between 500 and 700 sq. ft. of normal build-up.
- pH: 10.8
- Protective gloves and eye wear recommended.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#031601)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#031601C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#031605)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#031655)