Punch is Our Most Powerful Floor Stripper!
Punch Floor Stripper Advantages:
- Contains NO ammonia.
- High-speed power stripper.
- Melts through old worn-out finishes and reliquifies them with high-speed emulsifiers.
- Tough edge and baseboard build-ups are no match for Punch.
- Use it to strip the toughest acrylic polymer finishes and sealers.
- Works on most types of tile and concrete.
- Works great with Dura Wax brand Floor Finishes.
- Normal build-up of 2-3 coats of finish: dilute 1 part Punch to 4 parts water.
- Tough-to-strip floors with many coats or old finishes: dilute 1 part Punch to 2 parts water.
- Problem buildups: dilute 1 part Punch to 1 part water.
- Terrazzo, Marble and Acrylic floors: dilute 1 part Punch to 4 parts water.
- Concrete and Cement: dilute 1 part Punch to 3 parts water.
- Kitchen Area: dilute 1 part Punch to 5 parts water.
- Painted Surfaces (Oil Base): dilute 1 part Punch to 5 parts water.
- Use room temperature water for dilution.
- Rinse with clear water; second rinse with Neutra-Rinse Floor Rinse.
- One gallon at a 1:4 ratio strips between 500 and 700 sq. ft. of normal build-up.
- Protective gloves and eyewear recommended.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#030801)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#030801C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#030805)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#030855)
Note: Because of its strength use caution when working with Punch.
- May cause bleeding or whitening of some old or inexpensive grades of tile or linoleum (usually reds and blacks).
- It is recommended to always test a small, inconspicuous area of the floor.
Looking for a floor stripper? Dura Wax carries a floor stripper for every occasion. From our best selling Easy-Up Floor Stripper to our heavy duty Punch Floor Stripper to our Green Stripper Greenways 5000, we offer floor stripper products, floor strip finishes and sealers for warn out floor finishes. Our floor stripper products can remove tough floor finishes and sealers, remove damaged finish, remove heavy floor finish build up and remove old floor wax.
What our customers are saying about Punch Floor Stripper:
"Punch is really awesome, the best we've used! The wax is great as well."
~Jean Kewis from SW Maintenance.