Punch is Our Most Powerful Floor Stripper!
Punch Floor Stripper Advantages:
- Contains NO ammonia.
- High-speed power stripper.
- Melts through old worn-out finishes and reliquifies them with high-speed emulsifiers.
- Tough edge and baseboard build-ups are no match for Punch.
- Use it to strip the toughest acrylic polymer finishes and sealers.
- Works on most types of tile and concrete.
- Works great with Dura Wax brand Floor Finishes.
- Normal build-up of 2-3 coats of finish: dilute 1 part Punch to 4 parts water.
- Tough-to-strip floors with many coats or old finishes: dilute 1 part Punch to 2 parts water.
- Problem buildups: dilute 1 part Punch to 1 part water.
- Terrazzo, Marble and Acrylic floors: dilute 1 part Punch to 4 parts water.
- Concrete and Cement: dilute 1 part Punch to 3 parts water.
- Kitchen Area: dilute 1 part Punch to 5 parts water.
- Painted Surfaces (Oil Base): dilute 1 part Punch to 5 parts water.
- Use room temperature water for dilution.
- Rinse with clear water; second rinse with Neutra-Rinse Floor Rinse.
- One gallon at a 1:4 ratio strips between 500 and 700 sq. ft. of normal build-up.
- Protective gloves and eyewear recommended.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#030801)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#030801C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#030805)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#030855)
Note: Because of its strength use caution when working with Punch.
- May cause bleeding or whitening of some old or inexpensive grades of tile or linoleum (usually reds and blacks).
- It is recommended to always test a small, inconspicuous area of the floor.
What our customers are saying about Punch Floor Stripper:
"Punch is really awesome, the best we've used! The wax is great as well."
~Jean Kewis from SW Maintenance.