The Center Lok II pad centering device is designed to be used on most floor machines with counter-clockwise rotation.
Why Choose the Center-Lok?:
- Self-tightening threads and sure-gripping mini-spikes hold your pad tight, even on fast rotating pad drivers.
- Center-Lok II is left-hand threaded and should be mounted on pad drives that spin counter-clockwise.
- Installs and removes quickly and easily.
- Fits Malish and other pad drivers.
- Works with machine speeds up to 3000 rpm.
- Works with most all floor pads.
NOTE: Ships Directly from the Manufacturer