The Super QuarterVac HEPA has All the Power of the Super CoachVac in a Smaller Size!
Why Choose the Super QuarterVac HEPA:
- Lightweight and powerful backpack vacuum.
- Organically treated Intercept Micro Filters and 4 level filtration system are up to 99.77% efficient.
- Captures dust mites, pollen, bacteria and other particles measuring 1 micron and larger.
- New extension cord holder takes stress off power cord.
- New waist and shoulder straps distribute weight evenly for maximum comfort.
- Strong suction to remove heavy-duty dust and debris.
- A high-powered motor combined with Four Level Filtration for powerful suction.
- 6 quart capacity.
- 3 times faster than traditional uprights - removes substantially more soil from commercial carpet.
- HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles .3 micron or larger - which meets HEPA filtration levels.
- The Super QuarterVac HEPA has earned the Gold Seal of Approval/Green Label from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- This vacuum system meets higher standards for carpet cleaning effectiveness and Indoor Air Quality.
- Meets the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system for Green Cleaning – Sustainable Cleaning Equipment.
- Utilizes mountaineering-style backpack technology to carry the vacuum comfortably and ergonomically across the hips.
- Backpack vacuums are proven to clean more area in less time and with less operator fatigue.
- Integrated tool belt keeps accessory tools within your grasp.
- Includes a thermal protector shut-off switch that prevents the motor from overheating due to a full filter or obstruction within the vacuum.
- 6 qt. capacity.
- 221 watt/10.6 amp motor.
- 150 CFM.
- 100" static lift.
- Sound level: 67dB.
- 791 sq. in total area filtration.
- 2 intercept micro filters.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- 1½" static dissipating vacuum hose.
- 50 ft. extension cord.
- HEPA Filtration: 99.97% at 0.3 microns.
- Warranty is 3 years on parts, labor and motor, lifetime on molded body parts.
- Note: Warranty will be voided if genuine ProTeam bags are not used.
- ProTeam #107118.
Includes (107100) Xover Accessory Kit:
- 14" Xover floor tool.
- 42-59" telescopic wand.
- 3" dust brush.
- 5" upholstery tool.
- 17" crevice tool.
- 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags
- Micro cloth filter bag
- 1-1/2" x 54" static-dissipating vacuum hose
- 50-foot extension cord
- Literature Kit
Replacement Filter Bags Available (Item #073203): 100431 Intercept Micro Filter Paper Bags 6 qt..
Why ProTeam Backpack Vacuums?
- ProTeam backpacks use less than half the energy and effort to clean the same area as an upright.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum reduces stress on joints due to the natural walking motion.
- With a backpack vacuum you vacuum upright instead of hunching over which reduces lower back pain.
- Wearing a backpack vacuum results in less body stress due to the use of larger muscle groups.
- ProTeam backpack vacuums remove more soil without stirring up dust that would cause you to breathe unhealthy air.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ProTeam has been innovating efficiency solutions for over 25 y...
The Lifespan of a ProTeam Backpack
Watch now to see how you can reduce your vacuum maintenance an...
How to Properly Wear a ProTeam Backpack Vacuum
Learn how to properly wear a ProTeam backpack vacuum. http://...
Wearing the Next Gen Backpack Vacuum (Spanish)
Learn how to properly adjust and wear the new next gen ProTeam...
Product Guide w/ Parts List: Super QuarterVac HEPA BackPack Vacuum
Owners Manual Super QuarterVac HEPA BackPack Vacuum