The Environmentally Friendly, low odor Green Floor Stripper that Works!
The Genius of GreenWays 5000:
- Created to minimize harmful effects on the environment.
- Fast removal of standard, metal-interlocked and "Green" finishes.
- Lower odor than standard strippers.
- Effectively breaks the zinc cross-links of traditional floor finishes.
- Meets DfE Authorized Specifications.
- Phosphate free, no butyl or caustic.
- Low foaming, mixes easily, and rinses well.
Safer Ingredients and Lower Odor Make Using GreenWays 5000 Floor Stripper in these Environments a Smart Choice:
- Schools and educational facilities.
- Hospitals and nursing homes.
- Buildings that house restaurants and food services.
- Prepare the floor for stripping by dust mopping to remove any debris.
- Mix GreenWays 5000 Floor Stripper at 1 part GreenWays 5000 to 4 parts room temperature water.
- Apply stripping solution to the floor and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Using a 175 rpm floor machine and an aggressive stripping pad, thoroughly strip the area covered by stripping solution.
- Recover solution with a wet/dry vac and thoroughly rinse floor with a neutral cleaner such as GreenWays Rinse ‘N Clean.
- One gallon at a 1:4 ratio strips between 500 and 700 sq. ft. of normal build-up.
- Use 1 part GreenWays 5000 to 4 parts water for normal buildup of 2-3 coats of acrylic, metal-interlocking and "green" finishes.
- Protective gloves and eye wear recommended.
- Sold in:
- Gallons (#031301)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#031301C)
- 5 Gallon Pails (#031305)
- 55 Gallon Drum (#031355)
For more information on Green Floor Strippers check out this article from CleanLink: Floor Stripper Chemistry Continues To Evolve.