Rejuvenate your floor finish with this high-speed mop-on floor restorer.
Why Use Renovation?:
- Extends life of floor finishes.
- Gives floors that freshly waxed appearance without the time and energy required by frequent refinishing.
- Brings back gloss on most floors that have a good base coat of a good acrylic, metal interlock finish. Temporarily softens finish to respond better to burnishing.
- Application is quick and easy.
- Concentrated formula is cost effective.
- Sweep floors.
- Clean floors using 2-3 ounces of Glo-64 neutral detergent diluted with a gallon of water in a mop bucket or automatic scrubber.
- Dilute 1 part Renovation with 3 parts good water.
- Apply diluted solution to the floor using a clean finish mop. Allow 15-20 minutes for drying time (dries to a hazy shine).
- Dry time can vary due to temperature, humidity, and other conditions.
- Dry burnish to a bright shine using a high-speed machine (1000-2000 RPM) and light to medium aggressive buffing/burnishing pad.
- Contains acrylic thermoplastic polymers, cleaners, leveling agents, plasticizers, wetting agents, and anti-powdering promoters.
- Use high-speed pads, either natural or Dura Wax nylon/polyester type.
- Covers 2,500-3,500 sq. ft. per gallon per coat on a clean floor.
- Available in:
- Gallons (#014204)
- Case of (4) Gallons (#014204C)
- 5 Gallon pails (#014205)
- 55 Gallon Drums (#014255).
NOTE: Do not pour any unused Renovation back into the original container.