NOTICE TO DURA WAX CUSTOMERS:
During this period of increased demand, lead times may be extended beyond traditional expectations and inventory of Husky branded items may be temporarily out-of-stock as we continue to get massive orders that deplete available materials.
Moving forward, Canberra will consider all sales final at the point of purchase order submission. Canberra will not accept cancellation of said order or the return of unused product.
This standard will be followed until further notice. Please order responsibly and Canberra will do our best to fulfill what you need.
In light of the above, All customer submitted orders for Husky Disinfectants to Dura Wax are final and there will be no returns. Please order responsibly.
Husky 805 Neutral Disinfectant 128 is an Economical, multi-purpose, no-rinse cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer.
Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor-saving step.
Meets the CDC recommended criteria for cleaning and disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces.
What makes Husky 805 Neutral Disinfectant so effective?:
- Neutral pH - Ideal for use on finished floors due.
- Inhibits growth of mold and mildew and controls related odors.
- EPA Registered Broad Spectrum Disinfectant.
- EPA SDSI Certification.
- Effective in hard water up to 200 ppm (calculated as CaCO3) in the presence of a moderate amount of soil (5% organic serum) according to the AOAC Use-dilution Test.
For use in:
- Hospitals and nursing homes as a disinfectant.
- Schools colleges
- Commercial and industrial institutions
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics
- Animal life science laboratories zoos
- Federally inspected meat plants
- Pet shops
- Hotels and motels.
- Tanning salons
Disinfects cleans and deodorizes the following hard nonporous inanimate surfaces:
- Metal surfaces
- Stainless steel surfaces
- Glazed porcelain
- Plastic surfaces (such as polypropylene polystyrene etc.).
Effective against the following pathogens:
- COVAD-19 (see data sheet)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa1
- Staphylococcus aureus1
- Salmonella enterica
- Acinetobacter calcoaceticus
- Bordetella bronchiseptica
- Chlamydia psittaci
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Enterococcus faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)
- Escherichia coli1
- Fusobacterium necrophorum
- Klebsiella pneumoniae1
- Legionella pneumophila
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pasteurella multocida
- Proteus mirabilis
- Proteus vulgaris
- Salmonella enteritidis
- Salmonella typhi
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Serratia marcescens
- Shigella flexneri
- Shigella sonnei
- Staphylococcus aureus-Methicillin resistant (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus - Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant–(VISA)
- Staphylococcus epidermidis2
- Streptococcus faecalis1
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Staphylococcus aureus - Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant (CA-MRSA)(NRS384) (USA300)
- Staphylococcus aureus - Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant (CA-MRSA) (NRS123) (USA400)
- *Adenovirus Type 4
- *Adenovirus Type 7 ( at 4 oz. per gallon)
- *Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- *Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- *Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- *Human coronavirus
- *HIV-1 (AIDS virus)
- *Influenza A Virus/ Hong Kong
- *Rotavirus (WA)
- *Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- *Rubella virus
- *SARS Associated Coronavirus (SARS) (cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
- *Vaccinia (Pox Virus)
- *Avian Influenza (H5N1)
- *Avian polyomavirus
- *Canine distemper
- *Feline leukemia
- *Feline picornavirus
- *Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis
- *Infectious bronchitis (Avian IBV)
- *Newcastle Disease
- *Pseudorabies (PRV)
- *Transmissible Gastroenteritis virus (TGE)
- Aspergillus niger
- Candida albicans
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) (a cause of Ringworm)
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu)
1 ATCC & antibiotic-resistant strain
2 antibiotic-resistant strain only
*Kills HIV-1 (aids virus) and HBV (hepatitis b virus) and HCV (hepatitis c virus) on pre-cleaned, hard non-porous environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids
DISINFECTION / CLEANING / DEODORIZING DIRECTIONS:
- Read label for specific dilution and dwell times for specific pathogen types.
- Remove heavy soil deposits from surface, then thoroughly wet surface with a use-solution of 2 ounces of the concentrate per gallon of water.
- Apply solution with a cloth, mop, sponge, or coarse spray or by soaking.
- Let solution remain on surface for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Rinse or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Food contact surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
- Do not use to clean the following food contact surfaces: utensils, glassware and dishes.
- Blue in color.
- pH: 6.5-8.0
- Ocean Breeze fragrance.
- Dilution rate: 1:128.
- One gallon bottles.
- Sold in case of (4) one gallon bottles.
Although there are no products with specific label claims against the Ebola Virus, enveloped viruses such as Ebola are susceptible to a broad range of hospital disinfectants used to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces. In contrast, non-enveloped viruses are more resistant to disinfectants. As a precaution, selection of a disinfectant product with a higher potency than what is normally required for an enveloped virus is being recommended at this time. EPA-registered hospital disinfectants such as Husky 891 Arena with label claims against non-enveloped viruses (e.g., norovirus, rotavirus, adenovirus, poliovirus) are broadly antiviral and capable of inactivating both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses.