WaterHog Enviro Plus Floor Mats are a Truly "Green" Floor Mat.
Made with 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles and Tires! Slip Resistant!
Why WaterHog Enviro Plus Entrance Mats?
- 100% recycled plastic bottles for carpet fiber.
- 100% recycled tires for backing.
- Traps both dirt and water.
- Scrapes dirt and water off shoe soles and holds them inside mat where they belong.
- Smooth backing hold great on any type of floor.
- Enviro Plus Mats are Certified Slip Resistant by the Nation Floor Safety Institute.
- Effective as an indoor wiper mat in entryways. Also use for floor protection and spill control at water fountains, break areas, food counters, hallways, labs and more.
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- Not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.
- Fiber: 100% post consumer recycled PET Polyester reclaimed from drink bottles.
- Weight: 30 oz. per square yard.
- Pattern: Diamond.
- Backing: 94% Recycled crumb rubber backing (67% post consumer recycled from car tires and 27% post industrial).
- Backing Thickness: .079"
- Total Mat Thickness: 1/4"
- Flammability: Exceeds requirements for FF2-70–standard for surface flammability of small carpets
- Anti Static.
Other Sizes Available: Call Us for Specifics.